The long awaited 10 year Anniversary of Fashion Week San Diego happened last week, and it was five days full of fun and fashion!
The Stylish Bisou babes (10 beautiful dogs and 10 beautiful girls) hit the runway last Friday October 6th, at the Broadway Pier in downtown San Diego, to showcase our Spring 2018 Collection.
For our second year on the #FWSD runway we featured a collection named “The Stylish B” which had a variety of vintage inspired women’s dresses and matching dog apparel that had touches of bumble bees and spring florals. (Get it: The Stylish “B”, The Stylish “Bee”- ha!)
It was a long evening for the pups, but they waited backstage and then strutted on that runway like the true professionals they are! We hope you enjoy the photos and stay tuned for the official runway video of The Stylish B’s, coming in November.
#BTS at The Port Pavilion on The Broadway Pier, San Diego
(Special thanks to all of the dog pawrents for the pics!)
The #FWSD17 Runway
The Port Pavilion on The Broadway Pier, San Diego
Photo cred: 656 Photography & Fashion Week San Diego
Hotel Del Coronado
Special thanks to 656 Photography and Ericka Casanova for all pics!
Special thanks to:
- All of the dog models and dog parents for being so wonderful backstage and during the show!
- All of the human models who were so sweet with the dog models.
- Fashion Week San Diego and FAB Authority for sponsoring our journey to #FWSD17 this year.
- Everyone who attended the show and featured us on social media.
- All of our online friends for joining us on our LIVE IG feed of our show and our social media adventures during #FWSD17.
- Our Kickstarter backers who made it possible for us to be at Fashion Week SD in the first place.
- My husband for helping me load, unload, and then load clothes and pop-up shops over and over again. (Thanks for all of your support hon!)
- Chloe Bisou and Gooey for being the kindest, most patient pups any girl could ask for. They make MUCH better Executives of The Stylish Bisou than I ever will- ha!
Fashion Week San Diego is over, so now what?
We are spending the next two weeks to catch our breathe a bit before the holidays. We are also catching up on our Etsy orders, cleaning our studio, adding more fall dog apparel items into our Etsy and getting back into sending out more of our long overdue Kickstarter orders.
We also have two of the women’s shirts featured on our runway on Pre-Order in our Etsy Shoppe:
If 15 or more of each shirt is sold before October 31st, we’ll be able to ship them in November (or sooner). Feel free to click the shirts above to purchase!
And finally, we’re gearing up for the holidays… yes, I said the holidays! We are doing our 3rd annual “12 Days of Christmas Dresses” this year and will make an announcement very soon, so stay tuned!
Wishing you all a blessed week!